Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can i get a visa under my Girl friends student visa?

My girl friend applied to student visa and she went to Australia last week. Now she is staying there under student visa. she said she has plans to apply for PR.


I want to know is how can join her in to Australia. We didn't married yet, can we get married and join her. if so can i do a job with that visa?


how long may i wait for that?


i need a answer plz help me dear friends...Can i get a visa under my Girl friends student visa?
This is a joke. No you cant get a visa just because your girlfriend is there.


This is so typical she gets a student visa, now she will be here for life.Can i get a visa under my Girl friends student visa?
if she did not include you on her visa application then no you can not go to australia on her visa





you will have to get your own visa and that will be very difficult

No comments:

Post a Comment