Friday, August 20, 2010

How are the teen's feelings towards thier history/past boy friend/girl friend?

I confuse when a friend of mine keep ask me what should I do if I were in his/her situation. Should he/she tell his/her new couple that he/she still have great feelings with his/her past bf/gf? Ou...I hate to be question bout it. Please tell me what should I do?? Should I advice him/her but what the best advice?How are the teen's feelings towards thier history/past boy friend/girl friend?
I would just be honest with them. If you don't feel comfortable giving an opinion-just tell them that you don't feel comfortable doing that.





Or, if you are worried about giving the wrong advice you could go ahead and tell them what you would do - but say something like ';that's just my opinion and it may not fit you or your situation - so follow my advice at your own risk'; or something like that.
  • sweating
  • pearl necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment