Friday, August 20, 2010

Women: What are the top subjects you always discuss with your best girl friends?

I'm tying to come up with a list. I know what my answers are, but I want to get a broader opinion.


What are the top 5-10 subjects or things you always talk about with your best girl friends ? How old are you?Women: What are the top subjects you always discuss with your best girl friends?
guys, parties, clothes, accessories, other friends, people starting drama against us, rumors, TV%26amp;Movies, random things going on in the US such as gas prices and how much we hate it going up, parents%26amp; siblings, school some....





im 20 and my friends are in the senior year of high school or college yearsWomen: What are the top subjects you always discuss with your best girl friends?
Me and my friends can talk about anything

No comments:

Post a Comment