Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get my guy to pay attention to me and ignore his slutty girl-friends?

ok so i'm going out with a guy, and he's not the HOTTEST boy in school, but he's still pretty hot, and he's 'popular' for dirty talking and dirty handling girls, so he is always surrounded by them. i feel like were never alone, we could be watching a movie, and hes sexting a girl behind my back. i,m not asking for him to leave his bad habits, i just want to know how do i get him to pay more atention to me?How do i get my guy to pay attention to me and ignore his slutty girl-friends?
Wow. He sounds like a jerk! He's with you, but he's flirting and handling other girls. Where's the loyalty? Anyways, you're going to have to confront him. Tell him you aren't telling him to give up his terrible habits and the least he can do is pay a little more attention to you, since you are his girlfriend.
  • myspace names
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment