Friday, August 20, 2010

I am a very girly girl, how do i make friends with guys?

all my close friends are girls. but now there are very few girls i can hang out with since i m doing a typical guy's major.





it is confusing to be friends with a guy! like i dont know what to talk about. some guys are definitely not as chatty as my girl friends. also sometimes it is just too easy to flirt and i cant help myself. how do i keep it pure friendship? how do i develop a solid connection?I am a very girly girl, how do i make friends with guys?
Stick to being a girly girl., usually men like women who are pretty feminine.I am a very girly girl, how do i make friends with guys?
Well First of all im the biggest pris girly girly you will EVER meet i wont even open a door {some of my friends think} I do though Well anyways i talk to guys all the time!! Just be yourself fun a little retareded cute not to pushy Also well me and this guy i never talked to play would you rather thats like would you rather eat a peanut butter choclate chip hot sause ketchup sandwmich OR scream im gay when it gets dead slince!Stuipd things like that will get a guy talking
A boy-friend is quite complicated!


-you will tell him all your secres(who you like etc)


-he will tell you that she also likes ....(untrue) and says he's going to help you with your crush.


he prganises fake meetings but truly he has been sabotazing you.because he's probably starting to like you :/


-you end up not liking him and with no chance with your crush.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment