Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Friends girl how do I get her?

Yeah so I have this friend Jessie (a guy) he's a really good friend but man lately something has changed with him. It ain't that hard to define what's changed he's got a new girl and I want to make her mine. Every time we're together she's watching him with her eyes and she's loving him with her body I just know it and it's making me upset. And of course she's holding him with those arms late late at night. What I want to know is where can I find a women like that? I play along with the charade but it doesn't seem to change I feel so dirty when the start talking cute to each other I wish I was Jessi. How do I take Jessi's girlfriend and make her mine or how do I find a women like her?Friends girl how do I get her?
Jessie's Girl'; is a Grammy Award-winning rock song written and performed by pop singer Rick Springfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment