Friday, August 20, 2010

Friends...?????

OKay... This is really weird, I've never spilled my guts to total strangers!!! LOL Well thanks for listening guys!





Here's my situation...


My Mother, Bother Sister and I just moved to a new State, and the only people I know here are my Grandparents... We've been here for 7 weeks and I still don't have any friends... My Brother and Sister both have a ton of friends, they even have a Boy Friend and a Girl Friend... But I don't have anyone to hang out with... My siblings don't like to 'hang out' with me because I am different, I am more conservative then they are... And they are both older than me...


We are going to a church but I don't know how to make friends...


I am Home-Schooled and I haven't gotten involved in any home-schoolers activities.. I will soon but other than that how can I make some friends???


I am not very out going and I am self conscious.


But I am SO lonely and I am going crazy... My siblings are talking on the Phone with their new friends and going to the movies andFriends...?????
Ask ur mom to sign u up for extra things. Introduce urself to people at church. I have alot of friends from my church that are great frineds. Try to talk and introduce yourself to them. I hope that i can make new frinends when i move to Australia. I am moving this summer and i won't know anyone except my parents and silblings. My grandparents won't even be there.Friends...?????
Get out of the house and try. Friends will not knock on your door and introduce them self to you. You might want to try going to a regular school instead of home school there are plenty of kids there to meet.
you need to join clubs and do activities that really interest you. this builds conversation. and remember to never ever try to change yourself just to get friends. the true friends will come to you because they like you for who you are
u got one here lol.
Go to the Library and perhaps you will meet someone there.You need to try to get out a little more and meet people as they don't come to you.Walk around your neighborhood and check out things.You have to start somewhere
  • sweating
  • pearl necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment