Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you act cool or make yourself okay with when you know your boyfriend is a flirt?

My boyfriend has this girl that he's friends with but they are both naturally flirty. I don't know her and I tried to explain that I am uncomfortable with them flirting when I don't know the girl (I know other girls that I could care less with him flirting with). He says it's nothing and that it's more acting goofy than flirting but it's still flirty behavior from what I understand about it. How can I act cool or fake myself to be okay with it?How do you act cool or make yourself okay with when you know your boyfriend is a flirt?
You shouldn't have to act any way different than you feel. If it's something that bothers you and you confront your boyfriend about it, he should try to change the behavior that is bothering you. Even if it is something small and dumb he should try to accommodate your feelings. If he doesn't than it might be better for you to move on as it is a small thing that should be easy to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment