Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to flirt physically with a girl.......?????????

I really like my friend (girl) and im a girl too (im bi) and i want to show her that i like her by flirting a bit more with her. she knows im bi and sometimes she likes, hold hands with me, been 'flirty' with me, ect. but nothing else. i think she knows that i like her but i dont know for sure.





also, what are some signs that a girl might like you? like a girl liking a girl?How to flirt physically with a girl.......?????????
Um maybe touch her hand, glance at her with meaningful looks.





She looks at ur lips when talking. If shy, shy and nervous around u more. If outgoing, obviously shy and nervous around u.How to flirt physically with a girl.......?????????
DON'T DO IT PLEASE.

Report Abuse



just look at her lips while shes talking to you and look her in the eyes and see the way she looks back at you. its real easy when you get the hang of it and fun. I have a lot of straight friends that i like to flirt with and they like it, but i know that's all it is just flirting. U just know when they like it because of the way they talk back to you and if she looks at your lips like ya i want it lol.
I'm actually getting good at flirting, I've been practicing. I was in your position at one point, I had NO clue. Just find reasons to touch her. If she's close to you, compliment her hair and touch it. If she's in your way friendly push her out of your way.
Caress her thighs with the tips of your fingers when she's not looking.
  • sweating
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment