Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i break up with a girl that is too young?

im turning 20 in a month and my friends girl set me up with her best friend and we slept together.


the next time we hung out i find out she is 15.


My friend told me she was 16 turning 17 in two months.


i like her but she is too young.


how do i end it????


she likes me too so i don't know what to do.


HELP MEHow do i break up with a girl that is too young?
You need to tell her that, had you known how young she was when you first met, you never would have hung out with her. Tell her that you don't like committing crimes. And having a sexual relationship with her is a crime in most states. Tell her that there are plenty of fish in the sea and that she'll find someone new. Tell her that you need to find someone who you can be with legally. Bringing up the legal/criminal aspect of your relationship will hopefully turn her off to it.





I'm shooting from the hip here. I hope it helps though.How do i break up with a girl that is too young?
You just tell her, thats way to ******* young dude
AWW thats illegal dude stay away far away unless u like jail

No comments:

Post a Comment