Monday, August 16, 2010

My friends girl like me!?

So yesterday me, some dude, my friend,and his girl were hanging out. When we had to go on a ride to grab something, his girl wanted to sit up front (im the driver btw). He didn't want her to but she ended up doing it leaving my friend in the back seat with dude. Then she kept giving me high fives n sh*t laughing and smiling all that. Putting her legs up on the dash bored, a lot of suspect acts in my opinion. She knows I have a girl but I told her I like other girls too. Is she trying to hint to me she likes me?





I don't plan on doing anything with her but I just want to know so I know how to act around her. thanks people.My friends girl like me!?
she was trying to flirt with you but i dont think she likes you.


you should ignore her when she's around to keep your friend happy.


always walking with your friend or other dudes, she probably won't annoying you.My friends girl like me!?
Maybe she is just a flirt man... Take no notice of it and dont make a move. Im not trying to group people together here but some girls like to play guys off against each other - I had a girl that i thought was interested in me til i found out she was doing the same to a handful of other guys.





Keep back from her and if she makes a move i would let your friend know what she is like cos if she is trying it on with his mate - whats she like with random guys.





Stu


xxx
dnt even go there buddy,you will drop a whole lot of crap on your lap,just ignore her when she starts doing crap like that

No comments:

Post a Comment