Monday, August 16, 2010

My friends girl...?

On saturday night there was a party at my boys girlfreinds house and a dude who lives up the street got really drunk. So she asked me to go with her while she walked him home (not in front of my friend of course) but on the way back after he went home she started feeling me up and gave me oral sex behind some house Then she asked me to carry her home? So I did and later I was talking to my friend and snuck in a comment about how he was cool if she did stuff with me. WTF. This is so awkward wtf do I do. And why would a girl want a dude to carry them?My friends girl...?
tell her to cool itMy friends girl...?
ummmm....you should tell her to back off (unless u like her)...did she ask you to carry her because she was drunk? maybe tipsy??
If your friend doesn't mind her doing stuff with you thats pretty wrong..


And I think she's pretty weird to make you carry her home =/


I don't think you should do anything else with her..

No comments:

Post a Comment