Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I make more friends (girls)?

I'm in my junior year of high school and I really want to make more friends (especially girls) because I staring to get bored, not having anything to do with other people, my current friends are really busy. I want someone to talk with...to laugh with. It's just that I haven't really made many friends since the 4th grade and well...I have forgotten how to create a friendship between people. I am kinda of shy for a guy... How should I approach them? What should I say? What should I talk about?How do I make more friends (girls)?
if you still do group things in class, talk to your group members. recognize the people in your classes that seem similar and just chat with them. little by little you will make more friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment