Friday, August 20, 2010

Do I have no right to let my boyfriend go to Malaysia with his 3 girl friends?

I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 28. We've been together for 6 months. I already know his friends, we go out in group sometimes and I know them very well.


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

Okay here's the story..


His 3 girl friends were having a break from work in early August; so they planned to go out of the country (MALAYSIA). My bf told me last May that he wanted to go there since he miss going out of the country. I said.. ';it's up to you'; (i dont wanna say ';yes';.. neither say straight ';no';. When girls say the words ';it's up to you'; it just means that the answer is ';no';. I know some guys dont get these lines when gilrs say it.) He said that they're only staying in one room (in 4 days)because one hotel room in Malaysia is expensive (say it's 20k in peso) They're staying in one room so they can divide it into 4, to be cheaper. -Okay fine.. It's really hard to accept all these.-


These are my complains!


Number 1: Yeah, I already know his friends, I trust them and I trust my boyfriend too. I know that they're not gonna do anything that would hurt me. BUT the fact that they are GIRLS and he's the only guy. (He's the only guy when they go out in gimmicks coz they dont have any COMMON guy friend that they know). It sucks to imagine.. to think that they're staying in one room for 4 days.


Number 2: My boyfriend and I see eachother once a week (Saturdays), we go to movies, dinner date etc. But when he decided to go to Malaysia, he keeps on telling me that he has to pay his plane ticket to his friend asap. That he's becoming broke already. That if we can stay to my place during weekends so he can save money. It's okay.. There's nothing wrong in that. BUT. ';Whatever decision he makes, I dont want that we will be affected.'; Come to think of it, let's say, i said yes, okay that he can go to malaysia with her friends, fine with only 1 room. But would you still keep on telling me that.. ';Babe.. Can I just go to your house during weekends coz I'm saving up for the Malaysia trip?'; See... I already gave my left hand and still you're asking me to give my right hand..


I really think very deep... And there's nothing I can do. NOTHING. I told him.. okay. But just one favor.. Dont ever tell me about that Malaysia crap, I dont wanna hear it. he didnt liked it, he said that he would look stupid.


I told him that why do u have to go there? is this for your friends?


He said, no. This is for me. I want to enjoy..


I said.. Then Why do u have to go if you know that you u'd be broke, Why didnt you just save more money and go there in summer..


He said, if i have that money in summer then who's gonna come with me?


I said. You already said it to yourself, this is for you. Not for you friends.. I dont know how to tell my complain number 2 to him by not looking materialistic.. I dont want him to think that I'm only after the dates etc.. My only point is ';whatever decision he makes, i dont want that we will be affected';


I dont really know now.. But when I asked him if I can go to movies with my guy friends, he said no. I asked him why? We're not gonna do anything there.. We're just gonna watch, we're in public.. there's nothing really wrong coz our intention is really plain good. He said, yeah you and you're friends only gonna watch. But.. What will people think of you when youre in a group of guys? I said.. What? We dont care what people will think as long as we're not doing anything wrong. Same to you right? We're in public, how bout you? You're in just one room. It's really unfair.. I mean why can't you let me...





There.. I really dont know what to do.. Guys please help me...


I dont know who's right and wrong.. I dont know if im the wrong one.. that i should just shut my mouth.. I'm not jealous of his friends, really.


I cant accept it wholeheartedly.


Should i show that it's okay, that i already accepted it like for an example he show me their pictures and i will show that im interested 'fakingly' so he wont be hurt, but im the one who's hurting inside?


or when he's telling stories about their trip, i'll put my headphones in my ears but at least i showed my true emotions but he's the one hurt? It really bothers me everytime.. I just dont want to open this up to him.. Coz we're just gonna fight.. And i will just look like i'm the one who's wrong...Do I have no right to let my boyfriend go to Malaysia with his 3 girl friends?
You have to trust him and when he comes back you will know if you had anything to worry about.. Send him with your love and that is all you can do.Do I have no right to let my boyfriend go to Malaysia with his 3 girl friends?
if you trust him let him go. if not, ask him how would he feel if he were to let you go on a trip with three guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment