Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i get my girl friends to experiment with me sexually?

hello, i'm a girl, and recently i've really been wanting to try messing around with another girl. i have one in mind, how should i go about trying to come onto her? thanks. (i am fully prepared for the insults coming, should be interesting to see how people react.)How can i get my girl friends to experiment with me sexually?
Well, are you good at flirting with guys? Same thing, except it's a girl.





IMO, I wouldn't start coming onto your friends out of the blue unless they're also into fooling around. It could really mess things up. If you want to experiment, find someone who's willing/not a friend.How can i get my girl friends to experiment with me sexually?
truth or dare


watch a movie with a lot of lez kissing (hotel room scene in most recent fast and furious)





answer my questions:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





thx
Watch out


as she might be straight and not want to do anything with another girl.





You cannot force her into it..


do you mean kissing or doing it?





if you mean doing it, then don't try


as she might get freaked out and stop being your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment