Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to make friends? (Girls only please)?

I am real quiet and dont talk much to people that come around. I would like to make friends but all the ones that I come across are loud, run the streets often, and are not really what I prefer to hang with. I would like nice, goal oriented types of friends. One that will always be there possible for a lifetime. I have one friend like that but I dont talk to her much but shes a real good friend. But I dont want to depend on only hanging out with her.How to make friends? (Girls only please)?
ok, so what u can do is enroll in some classes, clubs, etc u might meet ppl like u that enjoy the same things as u.u might just make friends by smiling or greeting ppl. don't be afraid to do that.








here look at theseHow to make friends? (Girls only please)?
I think most importantly it is good to be comfortable with yourself as a person before you enter a friendship' relationship. I myself have relationship issues. I do have one close friend and I am extreamly close to my sister. Don't worry about it. If you ggo to school find someone who looks sort of shy and humble. Maybe compliment them or if you over hear them say something, say something funny about it. Today I went to the cheescake fpactory with my Mother and the waiter was being extreamly nice. He looked like he was aliitle sad. I wanted to be friendly with him. So when I asked for some dessert, I said I know I am at the cheescake factory but I dislike cheescake. He was lauhing and said '; I suggest the strawberry shortcake it is really good and he was like, and I was like I'll go with the chocolate cake. And he was likee the srtrawberry short cake is my fav. but okayy and we laughed. The point is well, just be open and friendly with people they wont bite! I have the same issue though so I kinda know what you are going through. Be sincere and friendly. Eventually you will meet someone and they will feel like they can talk to you.








Love Karlie
Find a shyness support group in your area. You can start by looking through a serach engine. That is a good way to meet people that are just like you and it's best to hang out with other shy people because they understand you more. they will not keep asking you ';why are you so quiet?';








Will you help me: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment