Friday, August 20, 2010

I want more guy friends.. girls have too much drama. How can I get guys to talk to me more though?

girls cause sooo much drama, especially lately @ school. i'm sick of it i want more guy friends because they're so cool and mellow but i'm kind of a little shy. like the first couple of times i talk to you i'm really shy and nobody can tell what my crazy personality is, but after i get ONE really long conversation with a guy (or girl) i'm not shy AT ALL anymore.. and i'll be your best friend. i just have trouble with the 1st conversation. Here's a couple of guy friends I'd consider hanging out with:





this one guy sits behind me in class he's a sophmore, i'm a freshman. but he seems really cool but i heard he might be in a gang but still i think he's nice and funny. but he doesnt really talk to people he doesnt know.. i've seen a girl try to talk to him and all he did was give 1-word responses and seem to not care much. he's in 2 of my classes and i think he's cute.. but i'm not looking for a bf,just a friend.I want more guy friends.. girls have too much drama. How can I get guys to talk to me more though?
To make guy friends is easy.... just talk to them. say hi, how are you..... the first conversation may be hard but it will get easier as times goes on... guys are shy too sometimes so you should make the first move. i agree, girls cause sooo much drama but they're still friends.I want more guy friends.. girls have too much drama. How can I get guys to talk to me more though?
Wow... I have no other way to put this at the moment except that, that was an extremely Freshman thing to say or even think about. You can't force friendships, they just happen. If your friends are bringing you drama, then stay away from them.
How about just start things with ';Hi, my name is...';

No comments:

Post a Comment