Friday, August 20, 2010

Trying to be with a girl I know, but I need a few tips on how to?

Ok, I am a little interested in my best friend (girl) we have known each other for as long as I can remember and we have all ready went out. She already knows I like her and we have been flirting. I'm not sure if I should ask her back out because if she says no, then our friendship will be occurred for a while. Girls, what do you think I should do? Guys, what do you think I should do? Please write back. ThanksTrying to be with a girl I know, but I need a few tips on how to?
i honestly think you should ask her if you guys can take another shot at a bf/gf relationship...if things get awkward let them be because if you are really good friends it wont change a thing thats what i did with my best guy friend and were still friends...good luckTrying to be with a girl I know, but I need a few tips on how to?
sorry things didnt turn out the way you hoped...and it is probably true that best friends make the best boyfriends lol well i wish you luck on your friendship ;]

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment