Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get a doctor to give me some VERY STRONG PRO-SAC TABLETS - I cant be without them!!!!!!!!?

Today - me, my sister and my mum were on the way to town


My sister started talking about humans being predators (i was saying yes - if i dont i get left out of a conversation and feel like dying) She then said humans have a choice to kill which might make us selfish etc - she then said : with eg - a tiger - it doesnt think oh..should i kill that and eat it or not -





I then said -its like us doing something naturally - she then said - yea - thats what i just said - why do you just repeat stuff that ive said to make your self sound smart- I felt really hurt and started getting really upset inside of me - i then said to my mum - take me home- i cant be here - otherwise i might have a fight with you





She had no choice but to take me home (the town was about 5 miles away) - i started crying / and frowning at the same time - i need to die - i hate my life - you dont understand how much i want to die





got home - didnt want to get out of the car at first - went inside - i slammed the door shut (i dont like being left at home(ive been home alone for years) i then kicked one of the front door panels - and IT SMASHED!





When my mum and sister left - i started really crying and talking to myself(i always do as i need my socail time(i cant make friends or anything like that) i was saying - i hate this(really crying and sounding REALLY UPSET AND JUST HORRIBLE) - I STARTED TALKING OUT LOUD TO MYSELF ABOUT ME NEEDED MEDICATION AND HOW WHEN I ASK THE DOCTOR ALL THEY SEE IS A QUIET NOTHING GIRL AND THEN GIVE ME A LOW DOSE - I STARTED SCREAMING IN THE HOUSE





I cant go on!!!!! HELP!!!:( :(





because my feeling get so easily hurt and im not meant to live a normal life - i need a medication which takes over me - like i dont have any feelings any moreHow do I get a doctor to give me some VERY STRONG PRO-SAC TABLETS - I cant be without them!!!!!!!!?
You didn't say how old you are, but I'm guessing your a teenager. Being a teenager is really hard. But.....it sounds like you have more going on then just that. Ask your mom to take you to your doctor and tell him exactly how you feel. If he is not willing to increase your dose of Prozac then ask your mom to take you to a different doctor, or call your mental health center. Medication shouldn't ';take over'; for you. That's what happens when you become a drug addict. You can live a normal life and still take meds. Some of us have a chemical imbalance in our brain that affects our emotions. Drugs like Prozac help balance that and make us feel better. Please talk to your mom when the situation is not out of control. I hope you get the help you need soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment