Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get my best friend (girl) forgive me?

WE had a huge fight where i called her loads of mean names n now she wants nothing to do with me! What should i do??





I SAID I WAS SORRY!!How do I get my best friend (girl) forgive me?
Give her time and space and then apologize.


How do I get my best friend (girl) forgive me?
depending on what the fight was about, but if it recently occurred, well you have to give it sometime, that sorry wont have an effect at this point in time, basically you have to make it up to her, how you do that, well one example I can give you is if you have a specific talent in art, photography or romance, something to eases her mind, ask her friend what her girlfriend has always wanted, just examples Im using here, if she really loves you in time she will forgive you, and appreciate your efforts, and it doesnt even have to be about her, do something for her brother, or parents, something of that sort, plenty of things to think about here, but take it easy, over that dark black cloud, the sun is shining.
i know how hard is it sometimes to stop your mouth when angry %26gt;_%26lt; but i also know how hard is it to forgive someone who said loads of bad words to you, what i could suggest to you, maybe tell her that you have some issues with anger management so you sometimes don't control over what you say an ofcourse tell her billion times that you are sorry, also maybe make some small surprise or gift for her and again hundred times apologize, if you really want her back...
Leave her alone and give her space. If she comes back cool, if not then she is not a forgiving person. She is one who holds grudges and there is nothing you can do. Been there done that. I had a friend the same way. I apologized and even sent her cards.....nothing. So, i just let it go. Havent heard from her since. Its been about 2 years now.
keep bugging her and saying your sorry...just keep saying that u were stupid...if that dusnt work forget about it.





And y wud u say that to ur bf anyway....if she is your best friend???


No affence..but she deserves better sorry.


But i think she shud forgive u.
Crawl away like the slimeball you are and don't ever darken the poor girls door again. You need to learn how to act like a decent human being before forming any more friendships!
buy her a llama, works every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment