Friday, August 20, 2010

Women: What are the top subjects you always discuss with your best girl friends?

I'm trying to come up with a list. I know what my answers are, but I want to get a broader opinion.


What are the top 5-10 subjects or things you always talk about with your best girl friends ? How old are you?Women: What are the top subjects you always discuss with your best girl friends?
Husbands/boyfriends


Other women


Kids


Politics


Religion


Careers


Movies


Books


Family


Future Plans


GossipWomen: What are the top subjects you always discuss with your best girl friends?
i'm 17


they normally talk to me about dating this one guy who happens to be my bff


i don't have many friends that are girls,i have mainly guy friends but with the girls,we talk about prom dresses,annoying teachers,cute guys in school,the senior trip to chicago,the things we did over the weekend....stuff like that
Age: Teen





Top Subjects (at the moment, not always)





1. Her crush (I can't stand to hear another word about it)


2. Who likes who (YAWN! Repeating it over and over is boring)


3. Homework (a must)


4. This certain girl that my best friend likes, I hate


5. Just about people and our opinions about them (yeah I know it's mean, it's just what my best friend talks about a lot)


6. dances (which involves the guy she likes)


7. art


8. sports


9. Random Stuff


10. my crush





Yeah, I guess there's a lot of gossip. I try not to say anything bad about anyone, but my friend it in this gossip, who likes who mood lately, so there's nothin I can do about it.
1. Shopping


2. Best restaurants


3. Movies


4. Clothes


5. About sex- very rarely


6. Shoes/handbags/skin products/makup etc


7. Talk about us getting married - what it will be like and stuff like that. This includes talking about bfs/husbands etc.


8. We talk about friends we know or people we know.


9. Food


10. We talk about the good old days we've spent with each other.
I'm 36 and my best friends are gay men. lol


We talk about anything and everything.


Men


Sex


';Baskets';


Nice a$$'s


Clothes


Music


Anything health related


Pets


Weight


Hair


Books








Like I said, everything. Nothing is


taboo or off limits between us.
1.boys of course


2.hottest celebs


3.teachers


4.movies


5.upcoming events


6.books


7.some gossip


8.skool


;D


15
hot guitarists/musicians who are actually super-duper talented


we're music people so we talk about our favorite musicians a lot.
When me %26amp; my g/fs get together, the convo always seems to get around to penis size, orgasms %26amp; our bi-curious tendencies...
Kids, Husbands, Work (teaching), Bowling (league), weight.
boys


boys


boys


boys


boys

No comments:

Post a Comment