Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get more friends that are girls? (and I'm a girl)?

I have never really found a girl I feel comfortable with to just hang out. I hate sitting home alone all the time when my boyfriend's at work. I've been out of high school for over a year now and I didn't keep any girl friends since they all went to school. I've tried with some girls but they get too anoying or are nothing like me. I know this is weird but it really actually sucks. Please help.How do I get more friends that are girls? (and I'm a girl)?
Dont try and change your personality and style and stuff just to try and become friends with them and fit in, because when people do this to me it annoys me! just try and get talking to someone you kindof know and talk about what your both inrested in? you never know if your not that comfortable with them, they could have friends they might introduce to you sometime :/How do I get more friends that are girls? (and I'm a girl)?
keep looking, don't look at yourself like u are with the question. lol. ull find someone u thinks not annoying. and just open up, deal with and be nice to people, you dont have to be best friends w. everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment