Friday, August 20, 2010

How well do you get along with your spouse's friends or family?

How important are couple's getting along with each others friends?


I have a boyfriend of 4 years and i get along with his guy friends okay but not his guy friends girl friends or sisters. I feel bad about it, so do you think a relationship is stronger if your close to people that are closes to him. I like asking married couples because you are more mature and wiser. so thanks for answering.


1How well do you get along with your spouse's friends or family?
I think its important to get along with your mans family. esp his mom. i get along with his friends. some better than others. lol some i just ';deal with'; but respect that fact that they are his friends. and i get along with some of his friends girlfriends as well. there are a few (one really) that i dont like but i deal with it because i love my man and his friends are important to him. I get along WONDERFUL with his mom. Told him one time if he ever left me to get used to seeing me anyway cus i would be over visiting his mom.


but really. you dont have to be friends with his friends. they are his...but you need to respect that fact. and just deal. and yes. if you are able to become friends with his friends you do become closer. at the very least be civil. his guy friends are looking at you wondering if your good enough. his guy friends girl friends are wondering if your gonna be part of your circle and prolly talking sheit about you at first. your gonna be compared to the ';last girl'; and everyone is wondering if your gonna make their friend/family member happy.


it is easy really. if they are happy. he is happy. if he is happy your gonna be happy.How well do you get along with your spouse's friends or family?
I get alone with some of my bf friends , but as for the family some of them I can't stand. They never mind there own business I feel like I'm in high school when dealing with some of his family. So I try my best to stay away from certain ones because there is always drama. I know you asked for spouses to answer, but I've been with him for 10 yrs. Sometime I think they are crazy! try your best to keep your distance in a nice way.
I get along with my husbands friends great and he gets along with my friends great. Family, well that's a different story. They are not close so the sister in laws do not have anything to do with each other.
I don't so I don't deal with them. We are getting a divorce now so I really don't deal with them. I should have taken that into consideration from the beginning.
Well, by using a good attitude towards others, to gain what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment