Monday, August 16, 2010

Making progress with a shy guy I like (he asked me to prom) but sometimes get frustrated ?

So, this gorgeous guy in my school named Tyler is socially awkward around girls (hes nvr had a gf or even a close girl friend bf) and recently I started getting to know him. We like the same music and interests, so that was easy to talk about. As we started to talk more, hang out more, etc, I think we both started falling for each other.





And I know I have made some progress at least because last week he asked me to prom and he tells me how he wants to hang out more and he texts me a lot and sometimes for the whole day.





But then at school, we don't have any classes together and usually sit with different ppl at lunch. Its a small christian school, so when I pass him in the hallways he smiles and says hello, but sometimes it seems like when i pass him when he doesnt expect it or sees me after our traditional daily hello, he ignores eye contact. This especially happens on days when i try harder on my outfits ;p. Occasionally ill sit at his table, but they are all guys so sometimes i feel awk and i dont want to make it obvious i like him.





anywaysss so todays monday and i havent talked to him since friday because im not allowed on fb and his phone was taken away, so we dont have any way to communicate :(. He didn't sit next me in the weekly chapel sesh, but its usually bc we come in at different times and are in different places in the shuffle n since were not ';dating'; persay its not really neceassy to try to squeeze in (and that would make a scene and were both private ppl who dont like ppl in our business).





Anyways, after chapel i engaged him in conversation but there seemed nothing to talk about. And when your walking with some you feel pressured to talk, so it felt really pressured and then he got his backpack and pretty much left with only a mild goodbye.





Now, I know hes not trying to be rude, but it gets hard sometimes when im the girl, and i expect the guy to make the first move. At when at school he hardly makes an effort to see you, or is apparently so nervous he cant take unexpected sights of you, i get frustrated and sometimes i wonder if its even worth all the time and thought he gets in my head and the effort i make every morning to look pretty just so i can see his eyes sparkle and his beautiful smile flash at me for that mere second hallway interaction, or to return the occasional glance from across the lunchroom, or to delight in the feeling that why i pretend to be looking the other way I know hes studying me, and thinking of me, and wanting to be with me as much as i want to be with him.





Any adivce on how to deal with shy people, guys especially, and whther its worth the trouble would be great thanks:)Making progress with a shy guy I like (he asked me to prom) but sometimes get frustrated ?
(and that would make a scene and were both private ppl who dont like ppl in our business).


i pulled that out. i think thats a reson why he doesnt like to show it . try to get him alone . if hes fun alone then thats what it is. Keep doing what your doing . if will be a while but dont give up on him .Making progress with a shy guy I like (he asked me to prom) but sometimes get frustrated ?
All it means is that you still make him nervous. It is worth it once you get him to open up. Maybe you can ask him to go do something that doesn't require a ton of talking like a movie or something. Maybe you need to let him know that you really like him so he can be comfortable talking to you more. Flirt in your texts when he gets his phone back. Maybe you can write him a note, tell him ';sorry You lost your phone but I just wanted to let you know I thought of you this weekend'; or something along those lines. The more comfortable you are with him the better he will feel about it.
Hahaha, jeeze, He just really likes you, In the end, it's really stupid to not make it obvious, just do something to let him know that you actually do like him, and then I am sure he will open up more.
  • myspace names
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment