Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i get to know if this girl is trying to punish me or not?

i had a misunderstand with this girl(technically i've ruined evry thing ), we are in college,nearly every time i'm near to her like in lectures, it's like if she talk to her friends - girls - about me, and act like, if she want to punish me, but i keep feel like if there is hope, and it's like if she is lost-angry of what we've been to-, what is the thing that can prove to me the real feelings she have.How can i get to know if this girl is trying to punish me or not?
why don't you just ask her or clear the misunderstanding.How can i get to know if this girl is trying to punish me or not?
talk to her about it because it takes one person to cause a problem but it takes two to fix that problem get the story from her and try and clear everything up try not to get anger or mad and don't yell that'll just make things worse be understanding and put yourself in her shoes and tell her at you're sorry and that you know she's mad but you still want to be friends and that you understand if you(she) wants her space for the time but i hope that we can still be friends! if a guy screwed things up with me i would want him to do that for me because it would mean alot to me if he did because it shows that he messed up but he's willing to fix it!
Yo a girl is just incredibly freaking complicated and annoying to figure out :\ but if you feel like there is hope just keep trying and try to make her smile that way she won't be that angry at you and all but keep trying never loose hope.
Let me start off by saying that if your in college,and you cant type? How is that possible.But whatever.What do you mean shes trying to punish you?**
Play her favourite song to her or send the lyrics in a text to her, saying you love her at the end of the text
just tell her how you feel... write a poem, sing a song or just tell her
I am sorry but before you try to get with a girl, you need to study grammar. This was frustrating to read.





Hit spell check next time buddy.
Ask her about how she feels straightforwardly.
Well this is a twisted world so i wouldnt doubt if she did want to punish you.
I dont think girls think like that. If she is, shes not worth your time man.
Just talk to her in you should know from there.
How are you in college? Do you know how to use a spell check? I couldn't understand anything you asked.
maybe she doesn't like the way you type :)

No comments:

Post a Comment