Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I ask her and her friends to hang out?

Ok well I want to ask this one girl (plus her friends so she'd be comfortable) to hang out with me, my friends, and some other guys and girls from school to go to a guy's house to hang out and then see Shrek 3 on Saturday, May 26.





But I need some help:





1. She is kinda shy. She doesn't really talks to guys a lot, but when me or anyone else approaches her, she seems to be fine with it and carries on a conversation until she has to get to class.





2. Should I ask her first, or her friends first? If I ask her first, she may go to her friends before I can and she may think of it as a date and make up an excuse, because as I said, she seems to be shy. But if I ask her friends first, her friends may tell her before I do, I know it's harder to turn someone down when they ask you in person themselves.





3. Should I have a friend (girl) ask her for me? I know that girls usually don't like it when other people ask them out for someone else, but as I said, she seems to be shy around guys.How should I ask her and her friends to hang out?
just go up to them while they are all together be like ';Hey me and some of the guys were going to see a movie, do you all wanna come? It'll be fun'; don't amke it sound like a date but more like just a group activity. But don't get someone else ot ask her b/c then it will deff. seem like a date which may scare her off if she doesn't like you in that way right now.How should I ask her and her friends to hang out?
Well you could always ask her and while you ask her tell her that her friends are invited to, you could have her ask a tell her that your in a hurry and won't get a chance to talk to them...so it's like inviting them all at one time and she won't think it's a date or anything...but if that's to confusing I'd say go with asking her first!
what i would do, is, when she is with a group of her friends just invite them all at the same time


i know its hard to get all of them, but if there is atleast 3 or 4 then ask them and say, feel free to bring other friends!
you should ask her and her friends at the same time so it dosn't seem like your making a move on her just yet and then wen you go out you should try to talk to her as much as possible but not to full on and casually ask her out

No comments:

Post a Comment