Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I like my best friends girl.?

I never really noticed this girl until my best friend started to date her and now i am bumming cause i really like her and she is so nice. but there is the problem she is with my best friend. now she and i tlk all the time and she always tells me how she is so happy she met me and ';what would i do without you'; and she always tlks to me about my best friend. but yesterday she said to me she thinks he only wants to have sex with her and i think she is right. she says she isnt ready? is this my emotions speaking or do i tell her i think he is just using her. i have known my best friend for 12 years and he is always a bit of an idiot when it comes to woman but he is a nice guy. what do i do?I like my best friends girl.?
unfortunately, you can't really do anything about it :(


it'd be in your best interest to just stay out of it and not cause problems with this girl or your best friend. i'm sorry :(





if at some point they break up, it's only okay if your friend says it is. and i'd wait atleast a month or two before asking her out, just to make sure your friend doesnt like her anymore








hope i helped :/I like my best friends girl.?
Dude, there is a saying... bros before ho's. Girls will come and go but best friends are for life, if she is having doubts in her relationship it won't work out between them. If they break up, you give it some time, and then you can speak to your friend and say you like the girl, is it ok to ask her out...Do not get involved with her while they are still together!!! wait untill they break up.. if they do, but don't be the reason they break up.
Don't try taking her away from your best friend.


That's stupid that you like her.


Let them be and don't be a friend who ends up ruining everything.


If your friend gets hurt, then so be it.


Everything happens for a reason.
o god steer clear its a no go situation,it shouldnt last, giv it time, ul get the girl if its ment to be x
Do you really wanna mess things up with your bestfriend over a girl?
  • myspace names
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment