Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My husband has been commenting on a friends little girl?

My husband has not wanted children in the past, but lately he has been commenting on children. My best friend has a little girl a little over one year old and he was fascinated with her. He kept smiling and talking with her and after dinner he was commenting on how cute and smart she was.





Do you think that he may be starting to want kids?





How can I continue to encourage this?My husband has been commenting on a friends little girl?
Sounds like he may be thinking about it. Ask him and try to keep it simple :) Best Wishes!My husband has been commenting on a friends little girl?
Don't make the mistake I made. Sit down and discuss having children.


Lack of communication destroys a marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment