Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you take a girl on a date that rejected you....even when you KNOW she likes you?

okay so I asked this girl out...and she said no....actually she walked away but came back and apologized the next day and said she was so surprised and happy the way her life is....now a bunch of my friends(girls and guys) have told me that she really does ';like'; me but I don't know how to get into a relationship with her....she's uber cool and funny and da bomb lol....any suggestions?How do you take a girl on a date that rejected you....even when you KNOW she likes you?
umm you cant when she dosent want to date you...?How do you take a girl on a date that rejected you....even when you KNOW she likes you?
umm just see what things happen lol i know that sounds lame but like u cant rush things or she will freak out. lol im in 8th grade and a guy did that to me and it was overwelmin

No comments:

Post a Comment