Friday, August 20, 2010

A tricky situation to be in: what would you do if you want to propose to a friend (girl) but....?

Suppose you are a part of a group of friends consisting of both boys and girls and you want to propose to a girl and don't know how she feels about you as she cares for others just as much as she does for you. If she doesn't like the idea and others in the group know about it, the way they feel about you may never be the same again and you don't want to lose friends or atleast her. She may not feel the same about me again and may be think twice before going out with me alone in the future.A tricky situation to be in: what would you do if you want to propose to a friend (girl) but....?
I've been in this situation before. Before I said anything to the girl, I spoke to two guys in the group who were good friends of mine and managed to gather more information about her, but she ended up moving to another country so I didn't have the chance.





It's different in your case though, just try and find out if she has any feelings for you first.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment