Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I like my best friends girl and we live together?

I share an apartment with my best friend and his girlfriend of 5 years. She's 19 and me and him are both 21.


We've been best friends since grade school and I cant ruin our friendship. We all moved in together a year ago and it's been building since then. I don't think she sees me as anything more than a friend though, so the feelings are one sided.


She and I like to work out a lot so we go to the gym a lot together since my friend doesnt like to work out. Thats the only time we're together that my friend isnt there. It's gotten to the point where I'm territorial over her, I hate seeing guys check her out and I even get annoyed when her and my friend are kissing or whatever at our apartment.


How do I keep from screwing this up?I like my best friends girl and we live together?
Move out!, Stop seeing her as much put distance between you and her if you continue this you will lose your best bud and even the girl. There are a lot of things wrong with this I can only give you my opinion and that is Stay away hang out with your best bud. My husband's Ex best friend and Ex wife had an affair behind his back then she got Pregnant and left him taking his 2 kids with her. It destroyed my husband it took him along time to trust me and feel safe, You care about your friend then forget the girl it will only hurt him more than you can possibly imagine. Best of Luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment