Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I be concerned if my boyfriend has more girl friends than guy friends?

My boyfriend tries to be friends with girls that always end up flirting with him then he tells them they are just friends and he cant be friends with them if they are pushing it.. His best friend is a girl and she texts all the time and he goes to her with his problems... which kinda gets to me. She always asks how we are and says well I love yall.. Shouldnt I be the one he goes to about some of his problems? but she doesnt really know me either. Its an ongoing issue and it bothers me. How would you react??Should I be concerned if my boyfriend has more girl friends than guy friends?
for me, when it comes to guys i like and other girls, it bothers me. i would talk to him about it jus to make sure everythings how it should be between you two and no one else. hope this helped :).
  • myspace names
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment