Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm having a whole bunch of my friends over and we want to prank my brother with makeup and stuff, how do it?

its just my brother and a bunch of my friends (girls) here. My mom said she didnt care what we did as long as nobody gets hurt. We have tons of makeup here also. what are some good ways of making my brother wear it?I'm having a whole bunch of my friends over and we want to prank my brother with makeup and stuff, how do it?
just have fun and put tons of makeup on him. Wait for him to fall asleep and bam! put tons and tons of makeup on him. Make sure you hide the nail polish remover so he cant take it off right away





i did this to my little brother before and he got really mad at meI'm having a whole bunch of my friends over and we want to prank my brother with makeup and stuff, how do it?
is he younger if so just pay him a $ or say its fun and youi will be sooooooooooooo or so so so happy if he lets you put makeup on him and hide the remover stuff and dont stop there go all out and dress him up as a totel girl and i would go with everything hair heels and the works and have him wear it for a long time but only on the weekends
depends on how old he is. if he's younger then it would be easy. If he's older then tie him to a chair or do it when he's sleeping lol.
When he goes to sleep. Make sure he is totally asleep and paint his nails and hide to nail polish remover.
when your brother is sleeping put make up on him
when he goes to sleep lightly put the makeup on no giggling until its done! find a wig to put on his head paint his fingernails and take pics my cousin and i had fun doing this to her little brother lol
Have one of your prettiest girl friends say she'll makeout with him in the closet, with the lights off, while hes in there, have her hold him down and you all run in and attacK him with lipstick and nail polish!
Corner him. Tie him to a chair with your girl's bras. Then force the makeup on him!





OR you can just wait till he goes to sleep.





OR you can dare him or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment