Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys: would you ever cuddle with a girl, if you didn't like her more than a friend?

i've been close friends with a guy since 8th grade, and now i'm a freshman in college. he lives in my house now (i live with my parents) because he wanted to move out of his house. every other night or so he comes into my bedroom and we watch movies on my laptop. we lay comfortably close to each other and i'd call it cuddling. i'm just trying to figure out how normal this is...he doesn't make any sexual moves, so it's not so black and white. we also talk about how we date other people, etc. i just hooked up with someone 3 wks ago, and he just hooked up with someone last week. we've admitted we're both good looking, but is it possible to just cuddle with a girl you like as a friend?Guys: would you ever cuddle with a girl, if you didn't like her more than a friend?
Possible I guess but unlikely. He is probably afraid of what you would do. I am guessing that you want more, so just reach over and caress his crotch area while you are cuddling. I don't think he will mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment