Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How not to be just friends with girl I like?

I really like this girl and have been hanging with her for about 2 weeks. I am afraid of being just friends so I was thinking about asking her to go watch paranormal activity with me only she is already going with her best friend whos a guy but happens to be gay. So what things can I do to make her see me more than just a friend? I also think some other guys are after her so I really want to bust a move soon..How not to be just friends with girl I like?
Girls love guys who are honest, ask her if you can tag along, see if she wants to hang out, be open. :) good luckHow not to be just friends with girl I like?
well don't get to close to her. Because then she'd probably wouldn't want to date you because she wouldn't want to lose you as a friend.


Be nice though, figure out her interests, and well lets see since you've known her for two weeks. i say to hang around as if you want to be with her all the time. girls like that. and well that's all there is to it really.


oh and don't act like a jerk or selfish. Very important!





good luck
flirt with her ALOT more.


and you can ask her to hang out more and if you play sports then you can be like ';you should totally come to my game today'; or something like that








you know you wanna answer mine!!! PLEASE!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
dress up in your cute bra and panties and then strip on her front lawn, then she'll know you really want her.
Uh.... Why am I answering this? Cya
give her a gift
just ask her
  • sweating
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment