Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i get my friends (girls) into skateboarding/blading?

i want to be able to go out with some/a mate(s) to go skate but non of them seem very interested





i really want to keep skating coz i love it and i want to be able to go to some spots and get some on vid


plz helpHow can i get my friends (girls) into skateboarding/blading?
You are probably going to need to invite them to try it out and offer to teach them.





I would suggest the skates as a first attempt and you are probably going to need to offer to borrow or rent skates of the proper size. If you have local roller rinks, they may rent the skates for use there. If you get one to try it and she likes it, she (assuming that there is no romantic angle involved) may help you lobby the others into trying it.





Keep talking to them about how fun it is to go cruising around and the things you can see while on the skates.





I started when a couple female friends of mine started skating to loose weight. They quit when they got married but I kept skating and have a lot of skaters that I hang out with.


That was 12 years ago and I still have a great time skating.How can i get my friends (girls) into skateboarding/blading?
man i dont know. but your friends are so lucky! i would love to learn, but i have no one to teach me. i love snowboarding, but none of my friends know how, and those who have learned gave up. and that really pissed me off. but ugh. thats so cool. i wanna learn!
  • sweating
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment