Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How does a single guy with no girl-friends get a hug from a girl when he desperately needs it?

sometimes when I'm feeling down or tired I really need to be hugged or cuddled with but there's no one to do it..I'm not dating cuz I'm waiting to get a carHow does a single guy with no girl-friends get a hug from a girl when he desperately needs it?
Call someone you like and respect-guranteed they will hug youHow does a single guy with no girl-friends get a hug from a girl when he desperately needs it?
.... You sound like my little brother.


Money does not buy real girlfriends.





You can get one from a friend-girl. If that helps.
by asking a girl to hug you
flirt move your hair nonchalently in front of her and tell her you'll stop that if she gives you a hug hahaha
He hangs out with girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment