Friday, August 20, 2010

Going to the movies with x girl friends ?

I'm going to the movies wit my x-girlfriend. Befor we dated were best friends ......I haven't seen her n about a year and I wanna impress her.....how should I do ThatGoing to the movies with x girl friends ?
mayb u could buy her somethin at th movies 2 show tht u still care 4 her but just want 2 b friends. :)Going to the movies with x girl friends ?
Buy popcorn, make a hole under the popcorn box, unzip your pants and put that thingy in the hole and let her reach in. :)


lol jk, just be urself. :)
just b ur self


act really friendly but not to the point that it seems like u still like her


unless you do


just dont try to hard and well (have some fun and she will 2)


hopefully
Not by going to the movies ! be 25 again and act young!
Well if that was me, I would want you to be the same person you were when we were best friends.


=) Just be yourself, as cliche' as that is
you don't have another girlfriend at the moment? if you don't then just have fun.





my ex went to the movies with an ex of his that hates me because she was in ohio because she moved to sc so yea.


he thought i didn't trust him to go and broke up with me. he was such a dick about it. we were going out and i found out and then he broke up with me and made out with her and crap. it was dumb.








so just have fun.. ha.
dress nice bring extra money...and be your self
just be urself! good luck!
be urself man


please answer


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment