Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Having sex with friends girl.?

Well, we been sleeping together for a 8 months now, the guy, I barely became friends a month ago but over that month we became kinda close friends, not going to mention how I met him. but anyways my question is..I feel sorta bad now and not really sure if I should tell him or not...sometimes I think he knows something is up because of random questions with little messages he asks me. but ya what should I do, tell him or let it go? He knows she cheated on him but never knew who it was and thinks she stopped, she told him like 4 months into it but now its been 8 months and now the dude is a friend of mine...Having sex with friends girl.?
He doesnt know, dont tell him and STOP it!Having sex with friends girl.?
This happened to me once....I was the girl though. I just can't stick to one cock.





I guess you have to decide what's more important to you....your friendship, which may or may not continue after you tell him.......or the sex.
Why...?Why...?





What happen to ';bros before hoes...lol


Ok seriously...


Don't sleep with this girl ever again...


tell you friend and hopefully he will respect you for telling him up frount instead of finding out some other way...


Good Luck...
naughty you... you can't have the best of both worlds... fix it before its too late.
If he is a real friend, you'd stop the affair and leave the girl alone.
im confused! Are you a guy or grl?

No comments:

Post a Comment