Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How come I can never be friends with a girl? It's always either hooking up or not friends?

Cot dammit cuz I can never be able to just be friends with a girl. It seems to me that they either want to be my girlfriend or want nothing to do with me at all.





Some of my friends all have female friends but I just can't make friends with girls at all?





Maybe I'm just too sexy?How come I can never be friends with a girl? It's always either hooking up or not friends?
haha or maybe youre just too cocky..


and you probibly flirt too much and


dont talk to them like you talk to your guy friends.


like you can ask them for advise or ask their opinion about things..


not like '; do you think i look hot in this shirt'; that sends the wrong message that you want to be more than just friends and you might not even know you do that, and if they think they're being lead on then they'll completely cut them selfs off from you because they think youre trying to hook up with them and be a player and thats not cool.How come I can never be friends with a girl? It's always either hooking up or not friends?
No the opposite - you do not have enough self confidence to just act naturally and be yourself - this is what you need to just be friends with anyone - boy or girl


Either that or you are mixing in the wrong places to find someone to be friends with - have you thought about joining a group or club somewhere and learning a new skill or hobby
Maybe you are. :). LOL.


Try to befriend some girls with boyfriends, though be careful.
ill be ur friend.
  • myspace names
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment