Monday, August 16, 2010

Im in love with my best friends girl?!?

he just beat her in front of me i wanted to call the cops on him but then she daid not to ... because she was drunk as well(we were all drunk but i was the only one with a straight head) sorry if my typing is bad but remember i am still drunk





i love her ive heard about this before .. but this is the first time i saw it .. he punched her square in the face and then i threw him down the stairs





and then i found him passed out in my garage i walked him to my couch the ************.. i have known him for going on 4 years but now im getting tired of him ... i wrote her a letter explaining how much i love her,, and that ill never be able to replace tj ?(the BF) but i can try my best to give her and here son an good life even though i don thave much to offer





i do love here with a fat lip broken nose and bruises i still love here she is everything to me even though she doesnt know it...





what do i doIm in love with my best friends girl?!?
I wish that I had Jessie's girllll





danana-nana-nana-nana





Jessie's girrrllll





danana-nana-nana-nana





why cannt i fiiiinnd a womann like thatt





beuw-beuw-beuw-beuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwIm in love with my best friends girl?!?
I'd call the police and get the guy arrested. If you love her, you'll do something to get her out of her situation - whether she likes it or not. She'll appreciate you for it later. Then that might give you both a chance to start a relationship when the abusive boyfriend is out of the picture.
sober up.
you're always dancing down the street


with your suede blue eyes


and every new boy that you meet


he doesn't know the real surprise





(here she comes again)


when she's dancing 'neath the starry sky


oo, she'll make you flip


(here she comes again)


when she's dancing 'neath the starry sky


I kinda like the way she dips


well she's my best friend's girl


she's my best friend's girl-irl


but she used to be mine





you've got your nuclear boots


and your drip dry glove


oo when you bite your lip


it's some reaction to love, o-ove, o-ove


(here she comes again)


when she's dancing 'neath the starry sky


yeah, I think you'll flip


(here she comes again)


when she's dancing 'neath the starry sky


(here she comes again)


I kinda like the way, I like the way she dips


脙垄芒锟铰嬶拷cause she's my best friend's girl


well she's my best friend's girl-irl


and she used to be mine


she's so fine
shes staying with this guy because she loves him, more then he loves her apparently.


she sees him as a strong able to protect her man. ur the better man though and ur not going to get through to her. shes blinded by love.


u need to get through to her through him. go to him and tell him i watched u beat one of my best friends last night, and im not going to take it. she wouldnt let me call the police but i regret not doing it. if u touch her one more time ill make sure u pay for it, by the law or otherwise.


when this girl sees u care about her that much she will respect u for it.


telling her u love her wont do it, it will only confuse her because she loves another man. she will feel guilt, and might avoid u because of it.


dont be over protective though, just make it clear u won watch him do that ever again.


that way u become the opposite of everything she hates about this guy shes with. an over protective abusive prick.


her friends and family are all telling her to leave him, shes heard it countless times im sure. so when it sinks in u will be there for her, and tada, ur in!

No comments:

Post a Comment