Friday, August 20, 2010

How Should I Ask Her and Her Friends to Hang Out?

Ok well I want to ask this one girl (plus her friends so she'd be comfortable) to hang out with me, my friends, and some other guys and girls from school to see Shrek 3 two Saturdays from now (May 26) and go to a guy's house later to hang out.





But I need some help:





1. She is kinda shy. She doesn't really talks to guys a lot, but when me or anyone else approaches her, she seems to be fine with it and carries on a conversation until she has to get to class.





2. Should I ask her first, or her friends first? If I ask her first, she may go to her friends before I can and she may think of it as a date and make up an excuse, because as I said, she seems to be shy. But if I ask her friends first, her friends may tell her before I do, I know it's harder to turn someone down when they ask you in person themselves.





3. Should I have a friend (girl) ask her for me? I know that girls usually don't like it when other people ask them out for someone else, but as I said, she seems toHow Should I Ask Her and Her Friends to Hang Out?
well am a girl and personally if that was me, i will like to have you be the one to ask me out, that is if you explain where do you wanna take me. And then ask her to take her friend so that way she feels more comfortable going and not taking it as a date, if that will be me I wouldn't say no to a Shrek movie.





p.s


Be honest of how you feel about it, she'll like that. Hope you guys have fun!How Should I Ask Her and Her Friends to Hang Out?
Ask her yourself man. If she wants to go with you then she will, if she is to shy to go this time it will set the stage for future invites. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment