Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Most embarrassing thing that happened when you were with a girl?

I'm a high school guy. My friend girl and I took a walk last night and went near the woods and just laid in the grass and we talked for a couple hours and it was great. Then, I didn't know how to get back to my neighborhood, and she had to be home by midnight and it was 11:30 and it was so embarrassing to get lost right outside my neighborhood and I didn't know my way home..what about you guys?Most embarrassing thing that happened when you were with a girl?
We were at a public swimming pool. We had just got out of the water and were standing by the edge talking. Three or four girls (about 18 yrs old) were in the water in front of us to my right. They were pushing against each other and ooohing and aaahing and giggling. One of them made a come here motion with her fingers so I bent down to see what she wanted. She said ';thanks for the show, we really like what we see.';. Then she pointed %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; OMG, my p**is was showing below my bathing suit (hanging down below the leg band). I could have died. Total mortification !!!!Most embarrassing thing that happened when you were with a girl?
If we're talking high-school embarassment (coz that **** ain't really embarassing in the adult world) then yeah.





I used to go out with a guy who was cute, but as some peeps experience when in puberty, he did have some acne. Well one day I kissed him on the forhead and one of his ripe spots burst in my mouth. It was totally gross. I couldn't hide my disgust and the poor fella was really embarassed.



No comments:

Post a Comment