Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to ask a girl out when shes always with friends and when to tell her you like her?

I want to ask a girl out but shes always with her friends. I can't find the best time to ask her out. when I ask this girl out where would be a good place to go on a first date? I already know a lot about her because we've been friends a long time, so some place fun. And when should i tell her I like her, when I ask her out or when we're on the date?How to ask a girl out when shes always with friends and when to tell her you like her?
I don't know about girls but I know women love it when guys are bold. How about next time you talk to her, it doesn't matter who is around, unless it's her parents, ask her out. I don't know how old you are or what you can afford but tell her something like you heard there was such an such movie out and if she wants to go with you. If she says, ';well can my friend come along.'; Don't worry dude, you're not in the friends column just yet. She might just be nervous and need some security. Be a gentleman but hint that you're interested. You should never have to tell her that you like her, she'll figure it out. If you do tell her, you'll sound needy and pathetic. It's a turn off to most women that want a strong guy. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment