Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I fix things with my girl?

Okay, so this chick and I like each other. As I do not have a car and neither does she, plus with school we only occasionally see each other. Now we met up for the first time alone in a very long time! (btw she came to me). It was like 10am and we went to this park. I was really nervous and I hadn't seen her over 6 months. She had gain some weight but I didn't mind at all.





I was really nervous, I didn't know what to do or say. And I left after about 40 minutes, and we were suppose to spend at least half a day together. She said she had a friend near by that she could call. I left and it was very bad on my part. I got on msn a while later and asked how she got him. She told me she walked. From my house to heres its about a 30 minute drive and a 4 hour walk. I did not at all intend her to walk home.





She has recently lost weight and gained a new hairstyle. She currently looks a million bucks and turns heads when she walks past. I have tried apologising to her. She says she loves me but doesn't really want to meet me. I recently got her to say the reason why she was doing this. She said that I didn't like her appearance and left A.S.A.P. Which is untrue, and i loved her regardless of her weight. She also thinks that I want back because of her appearance.





Any help? I have told her how I felt and how i was cowardly etc. I am aware that she needs time to think however alot of guys would like her, and I am afraid that I will lose her.





What can I do or say? To get her to at least come round and agree to meet up with me?





If I get her to meet with me I am fairly confident we will get back together, but I feel that is a long way away, too long infact.





Any help much appreciated.How can I fix things with my girl?
get a carHow can I fix things with my girl?
Wow, that was harsh it took alot of effort on her part to meet with you. So, you bailed leaving her to walk a really long way home. You can try to meet with her by you going to her, and giving her the chance to bail out on you, after a few minutes. If you can fix things between you two, it's going to take alot, but honestly it sounds like and she's going to just believe it's because she lost the weight and you treated her like that because of a few pounds, regardless of why you really did...you still left. She'll always wonder if you are going to bail on her if she gains a few pounds, so unless you can convince her that you will not, then maybe you should try to start as friends and see if you will get back together.
Well, it really depends on whether or not you just wanted her back because of her new look. If you did, then I would say you are not worthy of her, but if you wanted her back because you truly did miss her, let her know! Really tell her how you feel if that's the case, she will appreciate it. Did you try to contact her after the rocky walk in the park? If you didn't, and your only trying to get her back now that she looks better, even if you don't care about her new look, she won't see it that way. It might be a lost case if you can't get her to see your side...


Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment