Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i get my good friend (girl) to like me? I love her but she don't love me that she says.?

I have a friend. we are good friends from last 2 years. But in friendship I fall in love with her. I proposed her by saying that '; I love you';. She said that we are good friends only. I don't love you.


But I think she also loves me because when I talk about other girls, she gets jealous. She cares about me. How can I be with her?How can i get my good friend (girl) to like me? I love her but she don't love me that she says.?
fooled by her jealousy................How can i get my good friend (girl) to like me? I love her but she don't love me that she says.?
Hey, I understand what's going on here...don't be fooled by her jealousy. She obviously loves you but as a friend. When you talk about other girls its like you're straying away from her because you are good friends but she obviously likes then attention from you


:-)
Tell her; I decided to stop seeing you because I am falling in love


with you and I know you are not interested in me. And shut up


is her turn to talk.


The truth will come out then

No comments:

Post a Comment