Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I let a Friend (girl) dress me up completely as a women for a party ?

I have been invited to a party where both the girls and guys are suppose to come dressed in bridesmaids dresses. I asked a girl I knew if I could borrow a dress, and she said only on the condition that she gets to totally transform me. I am not the most macho looking guy to begin with. She is talking the whole nine yards, nylons, makeup even bra and panties. It sounds both scary as hell but it could also be fun.


Has any guy out there ever let a girl do this to him? How did it feel ? Girls have you ever done this ?


What will other girls think about me ?Should I let a Friend (girl) dress me up completely as a women for a party ?
I think it would be fun. You should let her... Then you will have a much better appreciation for all that we as women go through to look good for our guys.Should I let a Friend (girl) dress me up completely as a women for a party ?
say yes

Report Abuse



It sounds really fun you should do it, why not? what have you got to lose. I'm sure you will have a great time make sure to take lots of pictures because you will want to look back and laugh about it! I mean it's not like you will be the only guy in a dress all the guys are going like that right! I actually have a picture of a guy friend of mine in a dress and he has full sleeves down his arms (tattoos) Hes one of those hard core guys and he had fun!
Of course, you have to do it! : )


Girls will think it is hilarious and probably come and ask you questions about your outfit to be funny.


Alot of the really confident guys at my high school let us do this to them all the time for pep rally's and parties. GO FOR IT, YOU WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN.


Be yourself and act an A**, it'll be even funnier.
No dude. No self respecting dude would do this.





But if its your thing, its best to try it out atleast once to find out :)
dnt do. the gal is trying to make a fool of u
Dude, no. Thats just gay.
I've done it for a party before. It's no big deal if you are secure in your masculinity. If not, then don't go or don't let anyone take your picture.
It sounds like an interview for a cross dressing club
Definitely go for it !





Make sure to ask for a nice nylon or satin set of undies.


I have dressed up several guys in panties and bras it is so much fun to see how silly they look.





You will definitely enjoy the feel of the undies!!!
Uh.....


Don't go to party.
Ummm I suggest not doing it. If you want to look like a complete fool go for it, but how many other guys do you think will be dressed in dresses? Come on man! I do have a friend that was dressed up by another one of my friends and he looked like an idiot. It was funny and we made fun of him. So if you want that let her rip! Otherwise don't!
It sounds like good fun. Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment