Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I like one of my best friends(girl) any help?

ok so i really like this girls, but she is like my sis and im like her bro.


im 15 she is 14, we have had a lot of fights but when she needs me im always there for her and ive prooved it before. we never hang out(apperently she always seems to have somthing planed) and she talks to me about her guy problems. i was thinkin of txting her how cute she looked this one day that she needed my help. idk what to do. we got in a fight an hour ago. but its nothing too bad. i was thinking off chating with her tomorrow and get a fight going so i can say som like this:


her:why do u care anyways


me:u havent realized yet have u


her:realized what?


me:how much i like u





is this good? or do u guys have any other ideas?


thanks for the helpI like one of my best friends(girl) any help?
Before you do anything, re-read your first sentence.





She talks to you about her guy problems: no girl would do that do a guy she likes.





Don't start a fight. Don't ruin your friendship. You said so yourself that she's like your sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment