Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i make a lot of girl friends this school year?

I have everyone going for me except having lady friends to hang out with. How i look is not the problem...How can i be so that girls want to talk to me and feel at ease around me.How do i make a lot of girl friends this school year?
you dont just want one?How do i make a lot of girl friends this school year?
First of all, have a decent personality because girls love guys who are honest, loyal, funny and trustworthy. Sign up a club based on your interests because you would have a lot of common with a girl. If all goes well, then you will have female friends to discuss about your love problems and etc, lol
I think you just need to act comfortable. Like introduce yourself to different girls. Chit chat and just be yourself! ha Thats extremely cheesy but true. Crack some jokes. I love guys who make me laugh it just makes converstions more exciting! Im a freshman in HS and I'm having trouble making guy friends! I realized that nothing is going to happen if i just sit back and wait for sum random guy to ask me to be friends. I need to go out socialize and be myself! Same goes for you but with girls, obviously. And i probably am making no sense (like usual) but i tried! SMILE!! :)
well get out there and talk to more girls that go to your school . like in class , library , lunch , when ever you have the time and there is girls around .
smile compliment dont be a creep be a gentleman(hold doors, pick up dropped items, but dont push it, if they dont want your help dont) talk with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment