Friday, August 20, 2010

Is this just a coincience? Guys do you tell girl friends much?

One of my close friends is really good friends with my crush


and she keeps telling me i'm turning into a female version of him


and saying things like it's so cute how similar you are


and you like EXACLY the same things








she's so insistent....is he telling her to tell her this?


guys do you get to girls through mutual friends?


or is she just saying that because it's true...?Is this just a coincience? Guys do you tell girl friends much?
Don't go by what other people are telling you. Go to the source yourself directly and that would be your crush.


Maybe you are the female version of him and vise versa but you cannot keep stressing yourself over this and guessing based on what other people are telling you.


Trust me, I had crushes I liked and then years later it came out they felt the same way about me but neither of us had the courage to tell eachother.


Good luck!Is this just a coincience? Guys do you tell girl friends much?
this will be a no and trust me when i say just ask his *** out. im now 29 and have run into old crushes myself and i never had the guts to just ask and you know what three of them pulled me aside and told me that back when they had it bad for me. btw im Troy im answering this on my wifes comp. so good luck hun
How fun do you think it's going to be to be part of a threesome?? How could you sign yourself up for something so weird?? You need to find a guy who doesn't work two girls the way this guy is working the two of you....





You are better than this...and you deserve much better....walk away FAST from both of them.... this sounds sicko...
I think she is trying to tell you to ask him out. So GO FOR IT! you can do it.
wow your analyzing too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment